In-Home Stylist - CA, IL, NY & AZ
Who are we:
Since 1987, Smith+Noble has offered consumers and interior designers custom-made blinds, drapery, shades, shutters and coordinating home decor, all of outstanding quality backed by unsurpassed customer service. Most products are designed by our in-house design team, exclusive to Smith+Noble, and all are made-to-order for each customer. Smith+Noble provides the do-it-yourself customer a wide variety of product options and tools to make buying custom window treatments simple. In addition, Smith+Noble offers in-home services for consumers seeking additional assistance with whole home measuring, professional installation and full-service design consulting to help find the right product for their home and lifestyle needs.
Who we're looking for:
Motivated, enthusiastic, and confident in-home sales professionals that have and eye for design with the people skills to engage and inspire our customers. Individuals that can connect with our customers in choosing Window Treatments that enable them to express their sense of style.
If you are a motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys building your own business and personal client base, you will reap the benefits with our unlimited, generous commission structure. You will receive appointments from both company and self-generated marketing efforts.
We are looking to fill positions in the following areas:
Los Angeles, Pasadena, Santa Cruz, East Bay and San Francisco, CA, Downtown & South Chicago,IL, West Chester Co, NY and Phoenix, AZ
How you can make the position financially rewarding and personally fulfilling
If you are a motivated self-starter focused on building your own business and personal client base, you will reap the benefits with our unlimited, 100% commission structure. You will receive appointments from both company and self-generated marketing efforts.
- Customer Service - create a memorable shopping experience by assisting with great design solutions and providing after the sale service in order to create repeat and referral business.
- Sales Meetings/Training - work regularly and often with a hands-on Regional Sales Manager to stay current on smith+noble products, industry design trends and achieve goals.
- New Business Development - Prospecting for self-generated appointments. Use your self starter motivation to build your business + per client base with appointments you receive from both the company and self generation commission structure means there are no limits.
- Confirming Orders - obtain all details necessary to process window treatment orders on both company and self-generated appointments.
- Productivity - maintain key performance metrics in order to meet established sales goals.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- BA/BS preferred; experience may be substituted
- Strong sales skills, creative selling, producing leads
- Required to produce 40% of leads using out coaching methods, programs and tools
- Valid Driver's license and insurance coverage
- Sales/window treatment expertise highly desired
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and business goals
- Having at least $100,000 in provable, annual in-home sales a plus
- Previous experience in a commission-based environment
Benefits and Perks;
- Commission-Based Career in the desirable Window Treatment industry
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Voluntary plans: Life insurance
- Time off programs
- Meaningful and challenging work helping others create a more beautiful home environment
- 401k with employer matching
Full-time opportunity with competitive salary, medical, dental, 401k plus sick and vacation in an environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance.
how to apply
Send your resume with cover sheet to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 951.734.3002
We believe in Equal Opportunity Employment.