In-Home Designers- CA, NJ, NY, IL, FL and VA/DC
Who are we:
Since 1987, SMITH & NOBLE has offered consumers and interior designers custom-made blinds, drapery, shades, shutters and coordinating home décor, all of outstanding quality backed by unsurpassed customer service. Most products are designed by our in-house design team, exclusive to SMITH & NOBLE, and all are made-to-order for each customer. SMITH & NOBLE provides the do-it-yourself customer a wide variety of product options and tools to make buying custom window treatments simple. In addition, SMITH & NOBLE offers in-home services for consumers seeking additional assistance with whole home measuring, professional installation and full-service design consulting to help find the right product for their home and lifestyle needs.
Who we're looking for:
Enthusiastic individuals ready to enhance customers' lifestyles by providing "World Class" customer service advice and solutions regarding our products and services; people who will turn a "maybe," or "no," into a "YES!" with enthusiasm.
We are looking to fill positions in the following areas:
Los Angeles, Daly City, South San Francisco CA, Southern NJ, Northern NJ, New York, NY, Long Island, NY, Manhattan/Brooklyn NY, Chicago, IL, Miami, FL Hollywood, FL, Fort Lauderdale, FL and VA/DC
How you can make the position financially rewarding and personally fulfilling
Utilize a consultative selling technique to determine customer needs and tailor your recommendations based upon those needs. Answer inbound calls and emails promptly and respond to customer inquiries/requests with professionalism, demonstrating empathy and concern.
- Customer Service - create a memorable shopping experience by assisting with great design solutions and providing after the sale service in order to create repeat and referral business.
- Sales Meetings/Training - work regularly and often with a hands-on Regional Sales Manager to stay current on SMITH & NOBLE products, industry design trends and achieve goals.
- New Business Development - Prospecting for self-generated appointments. Use your self starter motivation to build your business + per client base with appointments you receive from both the company and self generation commission structure means there are no limits.
- Confirming Orders - obtain all details necessary to process window treatment orders on both company and self-generated appointments.
- Productivity - maintain key performance metrics in order to meet established sales goals.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- BA/BS preferred; experience may be substituted
- Strong sales skills, creative selling, producing leads
- Required to produce 40% of leads using out coaching methods, programs and tools
- Valid Driver's license and insurance coverage
- Sales/window treatment expertise highly desired
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and business goals
- Having at least $100,000 in provable, annual in-home sales a plus
- Previous experience in a commission-based environment
Benefits and Perks;
- Commission-Based Career in the desirable Window Treatment industry
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Voluntary plans: Life insurance
- Time off programs
- Meaningful and challenging work helping others create a more beautiful home environment
- 401k with employer matching
Full-time opportunity with competitive salary, medical, dental, 401k plus sick and vacation in an environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance.
how to apply
Send your resume with cover sheet to: email@example.com or fax 951.734.3002
SMITH & NOBLE Home, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other protected class characteristic. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.