Customer Care Receptionist
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals ready to enhance our customers' lifestyles by providing "World Class" customer service advice and solutions regarding our products and services; people who will turn a "maybe," or "no," to "YES!" with enthusiasm. We’re talking about people who love window treatments, and who are ready to go the extra mile for our customers.
The position is located in our beautiful headquarters in Corona. You would be working with friendly and enthusiastic teammates, in a culture that rewards hard work and encourages fun. We believe our Higher Purpose is to Care for People, so we provide industry-competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan, continued professional development and some other great perks and fun events.
- Present Smith & Noble as a “world-class” service organization by consistently providing friendly, accurate and detailed and on-time service support to managers, visitors and customers.
- Provide support in administrative duties.
What We're Looking For
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years professional verbal and written communication skills
- 1-3 years customer service/receptionist/order entry
- Professional customer service/interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in high activity, demanding situations
- Scheduling flexibility for breaks and lunches
- Proficient skills in Excel and Word, Outlook
- Typing minimum of 25 WPM
You will receive compensation at range of $11.00-$15.00/hr
You would be a good fit if you:
- Exhibit strong interpersonal communication skills
- Apply good judgement in dealing with customers
- Are team oriented- Can work and lead in a group environment, contribute positively to service goals
- Actively and positively contribute to the overall success of Smith+Noble through regular contributions in Accounting to ensure efficiency and productivity of the department is being maintained at all times.
- Support the Company and other departments wherever and whenever your skills and experience would be beneficial.
Who We Are
Since 1987, Smith & Noble has offered consumers and interior designers custom-made blinds, drapery, shades, shutters and coordinating home décor, all of outstanding quality backed by unsurpassed customer service. Most products are designed by our in-house design team, exclusive to Smith & Noble, and all are made-to-order for each customer. Smith & Noble provides the do-it-yourself customer a wide variety of product options and tools to make buying custom window treatments simple. In addition, Smith & Noble offers in-home services for consumers seeking additional assistance with whole home measuring, professional installation and full-service design consulting to help find the right product for their home and lifestyle needs.
Smith & Noble Home, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other protected class characteristic. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.