Customer Care Advocate
Who Are We:
Since 1987, Smith+Noble has offered consumers and interior designers custom-made blinds, drapery, shades, shutters and coordinating home décor, all of outstanding quality backed by unsurpassed customer service. Most products are designed by our in-house design team, exclusive to Smith+Noble, and all are made-to-order for each customer. Smith+Noble provides the do-it-yourself customer a wide variety of product options and tools to make buying custom window treatments simple. In addition, Smith+Noble offers in-home services for consumers seeking additional assistance with whole home measuring, professional installation and full-service design consulting to help find the right product for their home and lifestyle needs.
Who We're Looking For:
A service oriented team member who can provide prompt and friendly "World-Class" service to our customers. Respond to inquiries in an efficient manner. Impress customers in each and every contact with professional and courteous service, outstanding product knowledge and effective follow through for all requests and inquiries meeting customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations. This position is for professionals that have a strong ability to work under deadlines, someone with great collaborative team-skills, and also an organized individual who possesses keen attention-to-detail.
- Answer inbound customer calls, promptly.
- Respond to customer inquiries/requests with professionalism, and demonstrate empathy for customer issues/concerns, provide accurate and timely information.
- Up serve and cross serve products when appropriate. Build customer rapport by using bonding skills.
- Maintain acceptable quality assurance scores.
Products, Procedure and Systems Knowledge
- Keep up to date on all product and procedural information.
- Maintain positive manner.
- Demonstrate professional telephone etiquette skills.
- Process all customer requests accurately and completely
- Promptly place outbound calls and send written notification to customers
- Research all product and/or vendor information prior to committing to customer request/inquiries
- Maintain established department productivity levels
- Utilize tele-set functions as instructed to provide accurate productivity data.
- Maintain established department productivity levels.
- Maintain department QA, adherence and dependability levels as required.
Teamwork & Communication:
- Cooperate and work harmoniously with other associates
- Contribute to overall department success by demonstrating flexibility and assisting with tasks not normally assigned.
- Communicate information to team members promptly; clarify information to ensure understanding between self and others.
- Accurately document and enter all customer contacts into system notes.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training
- Measure and Install/Window Treatment experience, a plus
- Ability to manage adversity with customers and maintain a high level of professionalism
- Team oriented-ability to work in a group atmosphere and contribute positively
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Technically strong with deductive and logical thinking capabilities
- Typing a minimum of 35 WPM
- Strong math skills
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Negotiation skills
- Good follow up skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make sound decisions that benefit the company as well as the customer
- Ability to adhere to regular work schedule
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry-competitive salary
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Time off programs
- Meaningful and challenging work
Full-time opportunity with competitive salary, medical, dental, 401k plus sick and vacation in an environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance.
Send resume, brief cover letter describing experience, compensation needs and portfolio examples (or link) to: email@example.com or fax 951.734.3002
Smith+Noble Home, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other protected class characteristic. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.