On the Phone Consultant in the Design Center
What We're Looking For
Design savvy, highly self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals that have the desire to share our passion for assisting customers with the selection and custom creation of beautifully designed window treatments. Come with your dynamic personality and appreciation for design, we will train the rest.
This full-time position is located in our beautiful headquarters in Corona. You would be working with friendly and enthusiastic teammates, in a culture that rewards hard work and encourages fun. We believe our Higher Purpose is to Care for People, so we provide industry-competition compensation that includes a base pay + commission, comprehensive healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan, continued professional development along with great perks and fun events.
Your Role and Purpose
Provide custom window treatment design solutions utilizing a consultative selling approach over the phone to determine function and design needs. As a trained Smith & Noble professional, your design and product expertise leads clients to informed decisions and creative results they'll love for years to come. If you enjoy people, communicate with professionalism, and respond promptly demonstrating empathy and concern, this position is highly rewarding and there are no limits for those who believe in themselves.
You're A Great Fit If You...
- Enjoy relationship building and consultative sales
- Enjoy healthy individual and team competitions
- Appreciate design and see the beauty around you
- Possess fantastic organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Are a confident top-performer who’s psyched to work in a fast-paced environment
- Are a results oriented person who wants to be part of a high-energy, high-impact team
- Are a highly personalized character who focuses attention on the customer, above all else
- Are fun, passionate and learn quickly
- Are a self-starter and don’t need any hand holding, but can take feedback well and are comfortable giving it as well
- Are comfortable with technology
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Inbound and outbound call center sales a plus
- Home Decor experience a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and business goals a plus