Home Services Operations Manager
The Home Services Operations Manager manages and supports Home Services internal Installation Coordinators. The Home Services Manager ensures that our internal team members are well trained. Additionally, the Home Services Manager is responsible for ensuring that the internal Installation Coordinators are developing professional relationships with our installers to deliver excellent customer service, and maintain high quality standards in all markets that offer installation services. The Home Services Manager is responsible for the timeliness, and quality delivery of measure / installation documentation from our installation network. The Home Services Manager is also directly responsible for installation calendar capacity.
Your RolePeople/Resource Management:
- Responsible for the training, retention, and quality of work of the internal Installation Coordinators.
- Ensure a high level of motivation, and teamwork within the installer network.
- Develop policy and procedures for internal team members.
- Conduct weekly or biweekly side-by-sides with internal Installation Coordinators to ensure proper communication of policies.
- Execute consistent monthly Agent Stat Reviews with internal team members to ensure proper performance standards are maintained.
- Responsible for ongoing training and certification of internal team members.
- Properly distribute daily workload. This includes reviewing missing documentation to determine the proper action plan documents.
- Work daily with all Installation Coordinators to ensure that Service Requests are being updated properly and responded to.
- Work diligently to ensure that customers who need earlier appointments are being responded to within one business day.
- Coordinate with In-Home Designers requests to ensure that all are being updated for earlier measure or installation appointments.
- Work daily with the installer utilization report to determine where capacity issues could arise.
- Train all new installation companies on how to use, and update the Real Time Appointment Scheduling System.
- Collect installer photos to issue badges.
- Work on customer escalations to develop solutions to damages, or changing of installation companies.
- Provide accurate, swift resolution of escalated customer issues.
- Use independent judgment for managing unexpected cost increases that could arise as a result of additional labor, mileage, etc
- Work with Quality Assurance agents or insurance companies to resolve any installer damage claims that arise.
- Actively and positively contribute to the overall strategic and financial success of Home Services.
- Work with the Regional Installation Manager, to ensure proper zip code alignment, and installer coverage.
- Work with independent installer to ensure proper policy adherence.
- Work with Director of Home Services to ensure proper license and compliance is being maintained for each state. This will include the completion of State applications, check requests, and tracking application status.
- Accountable for job cost and gross margin.
- Technical skills: Proficient on Microsoft Office 365 products, e-PIC, VendorNet, and advanced typing skills
- Organization: Organized, with ability to set and adhere to project timeframes
- Problem Solving: Analytical, with ability to solve problems independently
You're A Great Fit If You:Education:
- Have the knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent work experience relating to the window treatment industry.
- Up to 3 years experience in a call center or customer centric environment.
- Prior window treatment experience is a plus.
- Able to travel with overnight stays required.
- Must have reliable, self-provided transportation.
- Ability to drive within 4 hour radius of home.