- Support the company and other departments wherever and whenever skills and experience can contribute to enhance success.
- Act as backup for other specialists.
- Work in conjunction and partnership with the assigned HFC in order to maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
- Requires research to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Resolve escalated or difficult issues regarding customer complaints and other matters.
- Contact customers to clarify ambiguous requests.
- Process requests and work with Product Specialist team in order to provide updates as appropriate to customer/agent.
- Escalate customer and system issues to the appropriate parties.
- Ensure all post order items are brought to completion by tracking and monitoring the progress of reorders and related installation.
- Facilitate timely, open and ongoing communication to the HFC and the customer in order to keep all parties informed and updated on open issues until they are brought to completion.
- Assist HFC with their goal to get it right the first time by answering preorder questions and verifying HFC orders follow the S+N processes and procedures to orders are submitted correctly in system.
- Process and track RECILS (Repair, Error, Customer Inconvenience Loss) until completion.
- Accurately enter re-installation work orders with proper coding and discounts.
- Communicate vendor failures to comply with procedures and timeframe policies.
- Assist the Sales+Service team with backorder notification to HFC clients affected by any production delays.
- Work directly with the assigned HFC and provide support with product, sales and post sale service while acting as the subject matter expert for S+N products and services.
- Serve as an expert/resource in technical knowledge of the systems and platforms.
- Maintain open communication with HFC and initiate positive feedback and encouragement.
- Work directly with Contract Installation vendor team (United Independent) to facilitate timely installation throughout the entire ordering process.
- Report and communicate customer related issues to installation team in a constructive, results-oriented fashion in order to continually improve communication, processes and the customer experience.
- While not the primary contact with manufacturing vendors, must be able to communicate and work with these vendors from time to time.
Full-time opportunity with competitive salary, medical, dental, 401k plus sick and vacation in an environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance.
Send resume, brief cover letter describing experience, compensation needs and portfolio examples (or link) to: email@example.com or fax 951.734.3002
We believe in Equal Opportunity Employment.