SN Home Quality Assurance Specialist
Who Are We:
Since 1987, Smith+Noble has offered consumers and interior designers custom-made blinds, drapery, shades, shutters and coordinating home décor, all of outstanding quality backed by unsurpassed customer service. Most products are designed by our in-house design team, exclusive to Smith+Noble, and all are made-to-order for each customer. Smith+Noble provides the do-it-yourself customer a wide variety of product options and tools to make buying custom window treatments simple. In addition, Smith+Noble offers in-home services for consumers seeking additional assistance with whole home measuring, professional installation and full-service design consulting to help find the right product for their home and lifestyle needs.
Who We're Looking For:
An enthusiastic individual who dedicates time, effort, and unmatched quality to their work. This professional is great with managing time, an excellent problem solver, and has the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once. While assuring the best quality of work, this individual must be able to communicate clearly to others and strive for service excellence in any and all lines of work.
To monitor Independent Contractors performance on a daily basis, collecting and entering data from various sources and providing that data to management, ensuring compliance from the Independent Contractors with smith+noble standards and expectations.
Quality Assurance (QA):
- Keeps track of received data and source documents, prepare and sort source documents, interpret data entry
- Contact independent contractors to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data on documents received
- Follow source document format(s), entering data and necessary codes, making sure all data is entered accurately
- Responsible for daily call logs and contacting all independent contractors for status inquiries
- Receive and resolve all client inquiries (email) and take quality action by providing quality solutions
- Ensure brand consistency in service through proactive, constructive, and insightful feedback to contractors
- Initiate and maintain communication with processing/acquisition team to acquire new/replacement installers
- Coordinate day-to-day operations of the Home Services Installation Network
- Update order related items systemically filtered on a daily basis
- Daily review and process of all defective orders; follow up on all open defective orders with updated information
Reporting to Management:
Contributes to maintaining contractor performance metrics by:
- Reporting all service trends to management along with suggesting solutions to improve contractor performance
- Assist in the communication of quality assurance programs that continually evaluate and improve the level of quality, accuracy, and customer satisfaction for consultants.
- Documents and/or escalating independent contractor complaints to management which directly impact their performance
- Objective is to meet company installation related goals
- Submit weekly reports to Home Services Manager detailing any program or installer issues
- Status of tasks or projects assigned by Home Services Manager
Required Education and Experience:
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Frontier, & SalesLogix is a plus
- Able to create and interpret analysis reports using Microsoft Office
- Advanced customer service skills – maintains composure and provides excellent customer service in demanding environments (irate callers, high call volume, etc)
- Great with time management, identifying & resolve issues, multi-tasking between multiple facets of the business
- Team Orientated – able to work in group atmospheres and contribute positively
- Ability to adhere to regular work schedule(s)
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry-competitive salary
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Time off programs
- Meaningful and challenging work
Full-time opportunity with competitive salary, medical, dental, 401k plus sick and vacation in an environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance.
Send resume, brief cover letter describing experience, compensation needs and portfolio examples (or link) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 951.734.3002
We believe in Equal Opportunity Employment.