Classically styled for a versatile look, our durable Metal Blinds are an attractive and cost-efficient choice for your windows. On their own or layered with drapery, they offer light control that you can count on for years to come.
Need Inspiration? Check out our photo gallery
Metal Blinds are shipped in 5 business days.
- 2” and 1” slat sizes available
- Crafted from spring-tempered aluminum to resist bends and dents
- Contoured headrail that helps minimize light seepage
- 1” slat size comes with a sleek valance-less headrail for a finished look.
- Optional ladder tape available on 2”
Why Choose Metal Blinds?
- Classically styled for a versatile look, our durable Metal Blinds are an attractive and cost-efficient choice for your windows. On their own or layered with drapery, they offer light control that you can count on for years to come
- Blinds are durably crafted from spring-tempered aluminum to resist bends and dents, and feature a contoured headrail that helps minimize light seepage
Room Applications for Metal Blinds
High Moisture Areas
Designed to stand up to extreme moisture, our Metal Blinds are a great choice for bathrooms, laundry rooms and kitchens. They're crafted of water-resistant aluminum that won't rust or warp.
Good light control and cool, retro styling make our Metal Blinds a popular choice for media rooms. Whether you're watching movies or at work on a computer, you'll enjoy the absence of sunlight and glare.
Things to Consider
- 2 inch slat size is ideal for for most windows, and offers you more of a view when the slats are open
- The smooth, cool look of metal brings a retro, industrial look to any space. And because our blinds are so durably constructed, they're a popular choice for commercial spaces
- Metal Blinds offer good light control in a design that is eco-friendly, waterproof, flame retardant and crafted with low VOC's which make them ideal for commercial settings
- Our blinds can work with a range of decorating styles. Depending on the finish and upgrades you choose, they sit with everything classic to modern decor
- Choose black finish with coordinating ladder tape for the perfect mid-century modern look. Neutral white or ivory, combined with drapery panels, works well in classic interiors
Metal Blind Design Tips