We understand that creating peerless Wood Blinds begins by carefully selecting the wood of sustainable trees like the American Basswood or African Abachi, which are known for their elegant grain detail. From there, artisans skilled in woodworking handcraft every element, ending with a furniture-quality finishing process, in order to ensure unrivaled aesthetic appeal.
Wood Blinds are shipped in 5 days.
- We offer both cordless lift and cord-loop control options for optimal child and pet safety.
- Custom-fit wood valance is hand-stained to match the slats.
- Cord tassels and wands are made from wood (not plastic) and stained to match.
- Designed with more slats than average blinds and a bottom rail that fits tightly to the sill for a tailored look.
- Beautifully pairs with our drapery and fabric-top treatment collections.
- Decorative options include upgraded valances, ladder tapes, and rounded corners.
- Available in 2”, 1 3/8”, 2 ¾” slat sizes. Consider purchasing the 2 ¾” option for larger windows in order provide the most view outdoors when slats are open.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
Take a closer look at our guide to Wood Blinds.