Elegant and enduring, our Wood Blinds combine the beauty of carefully selected, sustainable woods with the kind of smart functionality found in the finest window coverings. Lightweight, beautiful woods like American Basswood and African Abachi are chosen for their grain detail and their ability to provide superior noise reduction, light control, weather insulation and privacy. Choose from over 20 finishes, including new Heritage and Urban, and upgrade your design with cordless operation, decorative valances, ladder tapes, and rounded corners. This classically-styled window covering easily pairs with our drapery and fabric top treatment collections, making it simple to create a look that's both timeless and inspired.
Need Inspiration? Check out our photo gallery
Wood Blinds are shipped in 5 days.
- We offer both cordless lift and cord-loop control options for optimal child and pet safety.
- Custom-fit wood valance is hand-stained to match the slats.
- Cord tassels and wands are made from wood (not plastic) and stained to match.
- Designed with more slats than average blinds and a bottom rail that fits tightly to the sill for a tailored look.
- Beautifully pairs with our drapery and fabric-top treatment collections.
- Decorative options include upgraded valances, ladder tapes, and rounded corners.
- Available in 2”, 1 3/8”, 2 ¾” slat sizes. Consider purchasing the 2 ¾” option for larger windows in order provide the most view outdoors when slats are open.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
Key Features of Wood Blinds
- Our Wood Blinds far exceed those of our competitors. They're crafted with a custom-fit wood valance, which is stained to match the slats.
- Lightweight woods like American Basswood and African Abachi are chosen for their grain detail and their ability to provide superior noise reduction, light control, insulation and privacy.
- Cord tassels and wands are made from wood, not plastic, and are stained to perfectly match the blinds.
- The bottom rail is designed to fit tightly to the sill for a more finished look, and to ensure the best possible light blocking, we use more slats.
- Give your space a cleaner look with Cordless Wood Blinds. They raise and lower with a simple pull or push on the center, and the slats open with a tilt wand.
Room Applications for Wood Blinds
Bedrooms or Family Rooms
With their classic style, privacy and light control, Wood Blinds are a popular choice for bedrooms as well as gathering spaces. Their clean lines and easy functionality bring a calming warmth to the room. Choose from one of our fine finishes to get the look that suits your particular space.
Game Rooms or Living Rooms
Whether it's a formal living room or a casual game room, our Wood Blinds provide smart and stylish window coverage. Choose from a range of slat sizes to perfectly complement the size of your windows. Hand finished in your choice of paint or stain color, Wood Blinds add a classic architectural element to your home.
Things to Consider
- 1 3/8 inch size is perfect for small windows and French doors.
- 2 inch slat size fits most windows and provides more view when the slats are open.
- 2 ¾ inch slat for your largest windows and to see more of your view when the blinds are open.
- Cordless window treatments are the safest option for homes with young children or pets. You will need to be able to reach the top of the window to raise the blind fully.
- Vintage finishes enhances the unique characteristics of the wood beneath for a warm, rustic look.
- Tuscan finishes highlight the refined grain of the wood.
- Heritage finishes feature a rich ombre look seen in high-end furniture and cabinetry.
- Urban finishes brings a warm, textured look to windows.
Wood Blind Design Tips