Natural Woven Shades
Long an interior-designer favorite, our Natural Woven Shades and Valances are handcrafted, textured works of art, made from materials skillfully woven by skilled artisans. Equally at home in modern or more traditionally decorated spaces, they're wonderfully versatile and each is one-of-a-kind.
Need Inspiration? Check out our photo gallery
Natural Woven Shades are shipped in 7 business days.
- We offer cord-loop control options for optimal child and pet safety.
- Thoughtfully designed with color-coordinated threads, hand-sewn rings, and elegantly stained headrails.
- A myriad of material options are available, ranging from modern sheer weaves constructed with jute to classic stained bamboo to reed and grass patterns.
- Personalize with beautiful edge bindings, privacy or blackout linings, and your choice of lift style options. Consider selecting top down/bottom up, to preserve your view while maintaining privacy.
- Choose our slim headrail option for doors and windows with shallow mounting depth.
Why Choose Natural Woven Shades?
- Beloved by designers the world over, Natural Woven Shades have the perfect blend of versatility and texture, making them equally at home in modern or traditional spaces
- Natural Woven Shades are crafted from sustainable bamboo and grasses woven by skilled artisans, and feature thoughtful design details incorporated into every step of their making
- From color-coordinated thread and hand-sewn rings to richly stained headrails and soft fabric liners, they bring lasting style to a range of spaces
- Waterfall Natural Woven shade gives windows a modern look. Designed for the material to fall from the front of the shade, concealing the operating mechanism and creating soft, relaxed windows. The lift cords are behind the shades material for a clean, uncluttered look
- The Flat Fold Natural Woven shade material falls from the back of the shade and a six inch coordinating valance conceals the operating mechanism. Cords hang in front of the shade for easy accessibility
- Our Tailored Shade is designed so the ribs run horizontally across the front of the shade, providing structure and a tailored look to lightweight materials
- Our NEW Natural Woven Waterfall Valance adds a touch of nature to the top of your window. Handcrafted natural materials fall in simple folds for a clean, casual look. Available in two heights, 12" with two folds, or 18" with three folds. This valance style can be mounted inside the window for an even cleaner appearance, and the materials can be lined for privacy or to block light
Room Applications for Natural Woven Shades
Low Moisture Areas
Whether it's the living room, dining room, office or bedroom, your space will be elevated by the neutral hues and rich textures of Natural Woven Shades. Woven from an array of woods, grasses, rattan and reeds, they are a stylish option for rooms with low moisture.
Neutral hues and classic styling allow woven shades to complement a variety of rooms and decor. Whether your home is rustic, casual, traditional, modern or eclectic, Natural Woven Shades offer an understated layer for the windows.
Things to Consider
- Choose from our array of hand-selected and hand-woven materials, including renewable and environmentally responsible reeds, jute, bamboo, rattan, grasses and woods
- Minor imperfections and variations in color are to be expected; they add to your shades' style and are part of the natural process
- Because most Natural Woven Shades are not completely private, especially at night, we recommend adding privacy lining
- Lining also helps protect and extend the life of your shade. If full darkness is needed, consider blackout lining, which also reduces heat transmission and results in cooler rooms
Natural Woven Design Tips