Shutters have long been considered the "best of the best" in window coverings, prized for their warmth, architectural beauty, and the enduring value they add to any home. Choose the construction and style that best suits your taste, needs and budget - genuine hardwood or faux wood polymer. Both quality-crafted, custom-sized made in the USA, to provide many years of service.
Why Choose Shutters?
- With their classic, built-in look, shutters enhance the architectural quality of your windows, making them the only window treatment that adds value to your home
- Not only are Shutters a smart choice for light control and energy efficiency, they also help reduce noise from outdoors
- All of our styles are handcrafted in the USA and are inherently cordless, making them extra safe for homes with young children
- Work with our in-home designers or design your shutters yourself, and consider using our measuring and installation services (available in most areas)
Room Applications for Shutters
Add classic style and drama to living room windows with shutters. With an array of stains to choose from, it's easy to match or complement wood floors and furniture.
Maintain classic style in the bathroom with Durawood and Poly Shutters. Both offer strong lines and clean looks, along with moisture resistance not found in traditional wood shutters.
Find Your Shutter Style
- Wood Shutters | 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4 1/2" Crafted by hand, smith & noble wood shutters are fine furniture for your windows. Our stained finishes are made of sustainably grown basswood and our painted shutters are made of premier hardwoods. Every wood shutter is specially treated to ensure it never fades in the sun and never requires tightening or adjusting.
- Durawood Shutters | 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4 1/2" Designed to resemble wood shutters, these affordable designs provide excellent light control, energy efficiency and noise reduction. They're made from dense polymers that won't crack, chip or peel, and are a great option for high-moisture settings like kitchens and bathrooms. They are precisely cut and pre-drilled for easy installation and their hand-painted finish will never yellow.
- Poly Shutters | 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4 1/2" Classically styled and crafted of eco-friendly materials, our Poly Shutters offer light control, insulation, energy efficiency and noise reduction. They're also waterproof, fire-retardant, hypo allergenic and virtually indestructible. With zero chance of fading, cracking, peeling or warping, our poly shutters are green-guard certified and great for commercial applications.
Design Tips for Shutters