All of the products we sell are designed for lifetime of trouble-free use, and are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers any defects in materials, workmanship, mechanism and operation, so long as the product is measured and installed according to the recommended product instructions and specifications.
- The window treatment being repaired must have been properly installed according to Smith & Noble installation instructions. It must have remained in the original window in which it was installed, and in the possession of the original purchaser.
Arch & Skylight Shades
- Operational cords are warranted for five years from date of purchase.
- Arch & Skylight Shades are warranted for one year from date of purchase.
- Products with Motivia Motorization are warranted for five years from date of purchase.
Color & Dye Lot
- If components or color selections have been discontinued, we will give you the value of your original purchase amount towards a replacement product for the same window and size. We will work with you to find the best option.
- Colors vary from dye lot to dye lot, and may not exactly match previous purchases.
- We guarantee the quality of our installation service for a period of one year from the date of service.
- All services performed and installation materials provided are warranted to be free from defects.
- Any defects will be repaired at the sole expense of Smith & Noble during the warranty period.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Any conditions or damages resulting from accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, improper handling, installation, repairs, operation or cleaning, exposure to sunlight and/or excessive heat sources, or normal wear and tear of materials, components and/or fabrics.
- Typical variations in fabric color, grain patterns or texture in natural wood or other woven products.
- Excessive warping of wood slats in high humidity areas.
- Costs of removal, re-measure, and re-installation associated with window treatment warranty redemptions that occur more than one year after the window treatment's order date are the responsibility of the customer.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply.
- Installation warranty only covers products installed by an authorized Smith & Noble installer. It does not cover abuse or mis-handling of products that could result in installation failure.
This Warranty gives specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state. It is exclusive and in lieu of all other obligations, liabilities or warranties, whether expressed or implied.