All of the products we sell are designed for lifetime of trouble-free use, and are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers any defects in materials, workmanship, mechanism and operation, so long as the product is measured and installed according to the recommended product instructions and specifications.
- The window treatment being repaired must have been properly installed according to smith+noble installation instructions. It must have remained in the original window in which it was installed, and in the possession of the original purchaser.
- Operational cords are warranted for five years from date of purchase.
Arch + Skylight Shades
- Arch + Skylight Shades are warranted for one year from date of purchase.
- Window treatments purchased for commercial purposes are warranted for one year from date of purchase.
- Discontinued components or color selections will be repaired or replaced with the closest current equivalent component or product.
Color + Dye Lot
- Colors vary from dye lot to dye lot, and may not exactly match previous purchases.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Any conditions or damages resulting from accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, improper handling, installation, repairs, operation or cleaning, exposure to sunlight and/or excessive heat sources, or normal wear and tear of materials, components and/or fabrics.
- Typical variations in fabric color, grain patterns or texture in natural wood or other woven products.
- Excessive warping of wood slats in high humidity areas.
- Costs of removal, re-measure, and re-installation of the window treatment, nor any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the removal, re-measure and re-installation of the window treatment in the same or another location.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply.
This Warranty gives specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state.
It is exclusive and in lieu of all other obligations, liabilities or warranties, whether expressed or implied.