Guaranteed to fit, without the worry or hassle
Enjoy selecting your new window treatments, and let our measure professionals gather the exact dimensions of your windows. Our skilled team guarantees a perfect fit.
- No commitment - unlike everyone else, we don't charge a deposit for measures
- Our team of licensed, bonded and insured professionals know how to get it right
5 treatments installed for only $99*
Let our installation professionals hang your treatments once they've been crafted.
- Professional installation only $99* for up to 5 treatments
- Once your product arrives, give us a call and our experts will come back and handle the installation
- The first 5 treatments are $99*, $15 for each window treatment thereafter
Enter your zip code to find out if our Free Measure service is available in your area or call 888.214.2134:
* Up to 5 shades, blinds, valances or cornices in a single order installed in your home for $99; $15 for each window treatment thereafter. Fee for Drapery installation is $99 per window. For Wood, Durawood and Poly Shutters, professional installation is included in your purchase price. There will be an additional charge in special circumstances including window heights over 10' ceiling or stairwell mounts, installation into concrete or steel surfaces, motorized shades, and for takedown of existing treatments; please call 888-214-2134 if you have a question about your specific project. Offer applies to residential households only.
What to expect on your visit?
After you put in your measurement request, you can expect to hear from one of our measuring professionals within 3 business days. They'll work with you to set up a convenient appointment time.
Your measuring professional will arrive at the arranged appointment time and will accurately measure all of the windows in your home for free.
Your window measurements will be submitted directly to SMITH & NOBLE by your measuring professional. Once we receive your measurements, a design consultant will contact you by phone to complete your order.