Pinch Pleat DraperyStart Designing
Pinch Pleat Drapery
A great combination of texture and line, this gorgeous pleat drapery brings timeless appeal to windows. Three-finger pleats are pinched approximately 1 1/2" from the heading to create a stylish fan shape. Pinch Pleat Panels come with drapery pins pre-attached for use with traversing hardware. You may also mount with rings (sold separately).
- 4" heading with buckram (stiffener), double-turned to ensure strength and body
- Pleat is tacked approximately 1 1/2" above the heading
- Pins can be set at 3/8" for hanging on rings or decorative traversing hardware; or at 1 1/2" for Euro Track Hardware Basics traversing rod
- Standard 200% fullness, 250% fullness available
- Expert hand-sewing and finishing with precise pattern matching and placement
- Double-turned and blind-stitched hems; weighted corners and seams for perfect draping
- Lining options for longevity, privacy, light control and insulation
- Ships in 7 business days, 210"+ long in 12 days
- Handcrafted in the USA
Colors and textures shown on screen may vary from actual materials, and may look different in your window. If you'd like more accurate match, please request free swatches before ordering.