Wendy Bellissimo Home Single Pleat DraperyStart Designing
Wendy Bellissimo Home Single Pleat Drapery
Love your space a little more with these gorgeous draperies in fabrics designed by Wendy Bellissimo. Featuring her signature design style and Smith & Noble's quality craftsmanship, they add casual elegance to a range of spaces. Finger pleats are spaced 4" to 5" apart in the double-turned, 4" deep heading, for a stylish look that always feels effortless. Drapery pins are pre-attached for use with traversing hardware. You may also mount with rings (sold separately).
- 4" heading with buckram (stiffener), double-turned to ensure strength and body
- Fabrics designed by Wendy Bellissimo, exclusively for Smith & Noble
- Pleat is tacked approximately 1-1/2" above the buckram
- Standard 150% fullness
- Expert hand-sewing and finishing with precise pattern matching and placement
- No details overlooked: double-turned and blind-stitched hems, weighted corners and seams for perfect draping
- Lining options for longevity, privacy, light control and insulation
- Made in the U.S.A.