X Pleat DraperyStart Designing
X Pleat Drapery
Add wow to windows. A classic traversing drapery gets a modern twist in this favorite design. Two-finger pleats are bar-tacked to create an 'X' shape, providing unique visual interest to the top of this flowing window treatment. Panels come standard with pre-attached drapery pins for easy hanging or you may order rings (sold separately) to use on a non-traversing rod.
- 4" heading with buckram (stiffener), double-turned to ensure strength and body
- Pleat is bar-tacked approximately halfway up the header
- Pins can be set at 3/8" for hanging on rings or decorative traversing hardware; or at 1 1/2" for Euro Track Hardware Basics traversing rod
- Standard 200% fullness, 250% fullness available
- Expert hand-sewing and finishing with precise pattern matching and placement
- Double-turned and blind-stitched hems; weighted corners and seams for perfect draping
- Lining options for longevity, privacy, light control and insulation
- Ships in 7 business days, 210"+ long in 12 days
- Handcrafted in the USA
Colors and textures shown on screen may vary from actual materials, and may look different in your window. If you'd like more accurate match, please request free swatches before ordering.