SMITH & NOBLE respects your privacy and is committed to reducing unwanted mail.
Consumer Privacy at SMITH & NOBLE Home, Inc.
Information we may collect
We may collect information that can identify you ("personal information"), such as your name, address, and email address, (i) when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our website or in some other manner, or (ii) from other SMITH & NOBLE websites, from our business partners, and from other third parties. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources. We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our website:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users' movements around our site and understand trends.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard Internet tools, such web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
Information others may collect
We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our websites.
- We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
- These companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers used to view or interact with their advertisements.
- Some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative www.networkadvertising.org, which offers consumers the ability to opt out of ad targeting by all member companies.
If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our website, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
How we may use information we collect
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products, window treatments and services;
- Offer products (like mini blinds and bamboo blinds) and services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our website;
- Facilitate use of our website;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website;
With whom we may share information we collect
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- Other SMITH & NOBLE businesses;
- Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our website or offline; and
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertisers and others.
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website;
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by sending an email to the contact address below or by emailing us
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have an online account on our website, by logging into that account.
- Opt-out. If you do not wish to receive mailings from other companies or to have personal information shared with other companies, including other SMITH & NOBLE businesses, please contact us by phone, email or mail.
Our company contact points:
Toll Free: 1-888-214-2134
Mail: SMITH & NOBLE
Attn: Customer Service
1181 California Ave
Corona, CA 92881
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
How to contact us
SMITH & NOBLE
1181 California Ave
Corona, CA 92881
Additonal Privacy Options
The DMA's Mail Preference Service reduces the availability of your name and address to many other direct marketing companies. To learn more, visit www.dmachoice.org