Become a Member
As a designer, you know the elevated function, style and personalization that custom window treatments bring to a room. But you also know they can be a challenge to buy, measure and install.
Get the benefits of custom window treatments for your clients without all the hassle. Join us today, and gain an edge that makes a real difference in the kind of service you're able to give to your clients.
Join To-The-Trade today, and you'll enjoy:
- Exclusive Up to 20% To-The-Trade Discount with no required minimum purchase
- One-stop shopping for custom blinds, shades, drapes, hardware, top treatments and shutters
- Fastest turnaround in the business: 5 to 10 days from order to shipping
- FREE Samples & access to Exclusive Hardware
- FREE professional measuring with a Guaranteed Perfect Fit*
- Professional Installation from only $99**
- Dedicated Personal Account Consultant for advice, order processing and administrative support
- 24/7 access for product design and trade pricing
* Measurements are the property of, and will be retained by, Smith & Noble to ensure accuracy of your product order, and cannot be shared with customers. Perfect fit guarantee only applies when Smith & Noble both measures and installs your products.
**Up to four blinds and shades in a single order installed in your home for $99; $23 for each blind or shade thereafter. Additional $18 per Motivia Remote Shade. Board mounted valance or cornice installation is $49 per window for widths of 60" or less; after the first 60", add $9 for each 12" or fraction thereof. Rod Mounted valances are $99 per treatment. Fee for drapery and/or hardware installation is $99 per window for widths of 60" or less; after the first 60" add $18 for each 12" or fraction thereof. For Teak Wood, Eco-Wood and Newport Shutters, professional installation is included in your purchase price, provided you choose measure & install pricing at time of order. There are additional charges in special circumstances, including: Window heights over 10' ceiling or stairwell mounts; mounting into concrete or steel surfaces; takedown of existing treatments. If you have questions about your specific project, please call 888.214.2134. Offer applies to residential installations only.