The elegant look of wood, the superior light control of blinds ...but durable enough for damp or high-traffic locations like kitchens and bathrooms. They won't warp, crack, peel or fade. Made in the USA.
Key Features of Durawood Blinds
- Because traditional wood blinds cannot endure high-moisture areas like kitchens and bathrooms, our Durawood Blinds are a popular option for these rooms. Get classic style in a design that resists moisture, and won't fade, warp or crack.
- With two slat sizes to choose from, it's easy to find a blind that fits your windows.
- Cord tassels and wands are made from wood, not plastic, and are stained to perfectly match the blinds.
- The bottom rail is designed to fit tightly to the sill for a more finished look, and to ensure the best possible light blocking, we use more slats.
Room Applications for Durawood Blinds
The clean look of Durawood is perfect for a room that's focused around staying organized. Finished with a valance or hung on their own, they make the hard work of laundering more inviting.
Strong lines bring visual order to one of the busiest rooms of the house. Enjoy light and shade as you see fit, as well as never having to worry about water damage.
Classically styled Durawood blinds bring light control and privacy to bathroom windows. Because they are built to withstand high moisture, there is never any worry about warping.
Things to Consider
- 2 inch size is our most popular and is available in stain and painted finishes
- 2½ inch slat for larger windows, and for a nearly unobstructed view when fully open. It's available in painted finishes
- Cordless window treatments are the safest option for homes with young children or pets. Easy Lift Cordless Durawood Blinds also give your window a cleaner look. Press the button to raise, lower, and position shades and open the slats with a wand.
Durawood Blind Design Tips
Minimize light around route holes by adding ladder tapes. For complete room darkening, add drapery panels.