Fabric Roman Shades
The softness of drapery, the practicality of shades. In more styles, colors and patterns than you dreamed were possible. Hand-crafted in the USA, with precision pattern matching and hand finishing.
Styles of Fabric Roman Shades
- Flat Roman hangs flat when lowered for a clean display that's perfect for patterns
- Classic Roman has inverted seams, which create precise folds when raised; it's a great option for solids or vertical stripes
- Reverse Classic Roman shows horizontal seams as raised ribbing, giving windows a tailored, textured look
- Soft Roman shades have soft, overlapping folds that are maintained even when the shade is lowered, for a more traditional look
- Relaxed Roman has gentle curves along the bottom hem; the number of curves depends on the width of your shade
Room Applications for Fabric Roman Shades
The rooms you spend the most time in should reflect your personal style, whether it's an affinity for understated neutrals or a passion for the bold and bright. Fabric Roman Shades offer a stylish, tailored way to express who you are.
Give your most restful rooms a luxurious touch with fine fabric roman shades. Our array of print and color options makes it easy to coordinate with bedding and accessories.
Things to Consider
- All of our fabric roman shades come standard with privacy lining
- Cordless controls are available on Flat, Classic and Reverse styles, it is the safest option for homes with children or pets, and eliminates dangling cords for a cleaner look
- Loop control is another great option for keeping cords organized and away from children
- If your space requires total darkness, we recommend blackout lining
- The lightweight nature of insulation lining makes shades easier to dress
- Motorization Raise and lower shades with the touch of a button - Motivia is the most affordable and user-friendly motorization available. Shades without lift cords are the safest option for homes with children and pets, and Motivia motorization is simple and easy to install and use. Motivia Remote Raise and lower an entire room of window treatments with a single remote. Individual shades are outfitted with battery-powered motors.
Fabric Roman Shade Design Tips
Refine the look of your shade with a few small but impactful details. Consider solid or patterned ribbon banding.
Top Down Bottom Up
Top Down/Bottom Up: Enjoy your view while maintaining privacy with a shade that lowers from the top and raises from the bottom, giving you maximum light and privacy control. Available on Flat, Classic, and Reverse Classic styles.
Slim Headrail: Ideal for French doors or shallow windows, this sleeker headrail makes hanging shades is smaller places easier.
Two on One Headrail
Two-On-One Headrail: Perfect for use on larger windows, this design upgrade makes shades easier to operate because they aren't as heavy.