Introducing Roller Shades perfected. From how they look, to the way they work, we rethought every aspect of our Roller Shades to make them the best you can buy. Our Roller Shades filter or block light, add color and texture and protect your privacy. Made in the USA.
Why Choose Roller Shades?
- Clean, classic, sleek - our shades let you filter light, block a view, add color and texture, or reduce ultraviolet rays and glare
- Our NEW Designer Trim Collection coordinates every shade component in your choice of five trim colors: Bronze, Silver, Black, White or Ivory
- NEW mechanisms for smoother operation, a smaller light gap and easier installation
- Each shade is expertly crafted with a simple silhouette to complement over 100 material choices
- The strength and reliability of each design make them a popular choice for high traffic spaces like family rooms, kids' bedrooms and kitchens
- Roller shades are available with decorative pulls and valances, it's easy to create a customized look you'll love
- Perfect under drapery, fabric shades, valances or cornices
- Cordless and Motivia™ motorization options for child safety and convenience
Room Applications for Roller Shades
With an array of patterns and colors to choose from, plus light filtering and blackout options, our Roller Shades are a smart option for kids' spaces. They're durably designed and completely cordless.
Slim and stylish, Roller Shades are a popular choice for kitchens. Use them to add bold color to the room or opt for a neutral hue that disappears when raised.
Roller Shades are a stylish way to keep bathroom windows covered. They raise and lower easily to protect privacy.
Things to Consider
- Choose from 2 styles. Our Classic Roller Shade features simple lines and a slim profile that look great in any room. Our Panel Track is perfect for sliding doors and large windows
- Our Cordless Control is the most durable, smooth operating system available. Your shade will rise smoothly and slowly - absolutely no snapping open
- Top your Classic Roller Shade with a valance for a more finished look. The Deluxe Cassette features a fabric insert that matches your shade fabric. Smooth Cassette conceals control mechanism with smooth, slightly curved cover. Metal Valance adds a clean modern touch.
- Add distinctive style to Classic Roller Shades with our array of shade pulls.Stylish shade pulls make operation easy and keep your shade material clean
- Roller shades are now available with Motorization Raise and lower shades with the touch of a button - Motivia is the most affordable and user-friendly motorization available. Shades without lift cords are the safest option for homes with children and pets, and Motivia motorization is simple and easy to install and use. Two easy options: Motivia Wand A battery-powered wand is attached directly to the shade, and simply press a button to operate. Motivia Remote Raise and lower an entire room of window treatments with a single remote. Individual shades are outfitted with battery-powered motors.
Roller Shade Design Tips
Optimize Light Control
In bedrooms and other spaces that require full darkness, choose an outside mount that completely covers the window or an inside mount layered under panels; inside mounts on their own leave a fairly large light gap. Outside mounts should extend at least 3" on each side to ensure that light is blocked
Sliding Door Solution
Cover windows and doors with roller shades using our panel track system. A modern alternative to vertical blinds or drapery, our roller shade panels slide easily using a wand or cord and stack neatly together. They're a great way to coordinate the look of all doors and windows.
With their clean lines and narrow profile, Classic Roller Shades fit easily under valances, cornices and drapery. Choose a neutral or white option and they'll be a subtle, high-functioning backdrop to bold drapes, or go with a vibrant pattern and pair it with neutral drapery.