In-Home Designers CA, CO, DC,MA,MD, NJ, NY,OR, PA, TX
Who We're Looking For
Design savvy, enthusiastic individuals who share our passion for gorgeous custom window treatments. Those who desire a home-based, full-time design opportunity with competitive compensation, medical, dental, 401k plus sick and vacation in an environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance.
How you can make the position financially rewarding and personally fulfilling
Provide custom window treatment design solutions utilizing a consultative selling approach to determine function and design needs. From your home based office, travel to clients homes for design consultation. As a trained Smith & Noble professional, your design and product expertise leads clients to informed decisions and creative results they'll love for years to come. If you enjoy people, communicate with professionalism, and respond promptly demonstrating empathy and concern, this position is highly rewarding and there are no limits for those who believe in themselves.
We currently have openings in the following areas:
East Los Angeles, CA
Miracle Mile Area Los Angeles, CA
Northern LA County, CA
Redondo/Manhattan Beach, CA
Orange County, CA
San Diego, CA
Daly City, CA
San Francisco-Downtown Area, CA
San Francisco-East Bay Area, CA
San Jose, CA
San Mateo, CA
Walnut Creek, CA
New Jersey (North, Central and South), NJ
Philadelphia (Metro), PA
Long Island, NY
New York (Metro), NY
New York (West), NY
Staten Island, NY
San Antonio, TX
St Louis, MO
Other non-listed areas may also be available.
- Create a memorable in-home shopping experience with beautiful design solutions and exceptional customer service leading to repeat and referral business.
- Collaborate regularly with design colleagues and your Regional Sales Manager to stay current on Smith & Noble products, industry design trends and achieve goals.
- Use personal business development best practices and our branded marketing tools to enhance those leads provided by the company with referral and self-generated appointments.
- Use entrepreneurial and self-starter motivation to build your business and client base.
- Confirm orders with all details necessary to assure a "first-time right, perfect fit" and process window treatment orders through our paperless technology systems.
- Maintain key performance metrics in order to meet established sales goals.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent BA/BS preferred; experience may be substituted
- Strong people and sales skills, an eye for style and design, creative problem solving, lead generation.
- Ability to generate referrals and repeat business using proven methods, programs and tools
- Valid Driver's license and insurance coverage
- Sales/window treatment expertise highly desired
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and business goals
- Having at least $100,000 in provable, annual in-home sales a plus
- Previous experience in a commission-based environment
Full-time opportunity with competitive salary, medical, dental, 401k plus sick and vacation in an environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance.