Safety First. Style Second to None.™
WINDOW TREATMENTS DESIGNED FOR CHILD & PET SAFETY
Every Smith & Noble window treatment meets or exceeds stringent industry and government safety guidelines. For homes with small children and pets, thereís no better way to eliminate risk than to use one of our cordless or motorized products. Whatever your needs, safety comes first. But with Smith & Noble, style is always top notch.SEE CHILD SAFE TREATMENTS
THE RISK OF UNSAFE TREATMENTS
Please download our guide on child & pet safety HERE to learn more.
TIPS ON MAKING YOUR WINDOWS SAFE
In conjunction with the Window Covering Safety Council (WCSC) and the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC), we urge parents and caregivers to check window coverings, as they can pose a strangulation risk to infants and young children, if they have exposed or dangling cords.
- Move all furniture, cribs, beds and climbable surfaces away from windows
- Install only cordless window coverings in homes with young children
- Make sure tasseled pull cords are as short as possible.
- Continuous-loop pull cords on draperies and vertical blinds should be pulled tight and anchored to the floor or wall.
- Be sure cord stops are properly installed and adjusted to limit inner-cord movement
- Keep all window cords well out of the reach of children