Modern Pleat DraperyStart Designing
Modern Pleat Drapery
We put a modern spin on a classic with this two-finger pleat style. With less fabric in the pleating, prints and pattern have better visibility, giving Modern Pleat Drapery a more contemporary feel than a traditional three-finger pleat. Modern Pleat Panels come standard with drapery pins, or you may choose to order rings to operate your drapery on a non-traversing rod.
- 4" heading with buckram (stiffener), double-turned to ensure strength and body
- Two-fold pleats are tacked at the top of the pleat as opposed to the middle, as seen in our X-Pleat Drapery.
- Pins can be set at 3/8" for hanging on rings or decorative traversing hardware; or at 1 1/2" for Euro Track Hardware Basics traversing rod
- Standard 200% fullness, 250% fullness available
- Expert hand-sewing and finishing with precise pattern matching and placement
- Double-turned and blind-stitched hems; weighted corners and seams for perfect draping
- Lining options for longevity, privacy, light control and insulation
- Ships in 7 business days, 210"+ long in 12 days
- Handcrafted in the USA
Colors and textures shown on screen may vary from actual materials, and may look different in your window. If you'd like more accurate match, please request free swatches before ordering.