Parisian Pleat DraperyStart Designing
Parisian Pleat Drapery
This elegant style is one designers return to again and again. Formal and fine-lined, it adds subtle texture and flowing fabric to your space. Parisian Pleat Panels come standard with drapery pins or you may choose to order rings to operate your drapery on a non-traversing rod. Three-fold pleats are tacked at the top of the pleat, as opposed to the bottom as seen in our Pinch Pleat Drapery.
- Lightweight to medium weight fabrics are recommended
- 4" heading with buckram (stiffener), double-turned to ensure strength and body
- Inverted fan pleat is tacked approximately 1/2" down from the top of the panel
- Pins can be set at 3/8" for hanging on rings or decorative traversing hardware; or at 1 1/2" for Euro Track Hardware Basics traversing rod
- Standard 200% fullness, 250% fullness available
- Expert hand-sewing and finishing with precise pattern matching and placement
- Double-turned and blind-stitched hems; weighted corners and seams for perfect draping
- Lining options for longevity, privacy, light control and insulation
- Ships in 7 business days, 210"+ long in 12 days
- Handcrafted in the USA
Colors and textures shown on screen may vary from actual materials, and may look different in your window. If you'd like more accurate match, please request free swatches before ordering.