Wendy Bellissimo Home Rod Pocket DraperyStart Designing
Wendy Bellissimo Home Rod Pocket Drapery
Love the space you're in with gorgeous drapery designed by Wendy Bellissimo and Smith & Noble. This classic style features her signature fabrics and our uncompromising quality. A pocket sewn at the top of the header, which allows the drapery to be shirred onto the rod for easy installation. We recommend this style be used as stationary side panels, as it does not easily move back and forth across the rod. For windows wider than 72", we recommend ordering a pair of panels.
- Standard 2-3/4" pocket accommodates rods up to 1-3/8" diameter
- Fabrics designed by Wendy Bellissimo, exclusively for Smith & Noble
- Optional 4" pocket accommodates rods up to 2" in diameter
- Not recommended as a one-way draw for sliders or windows where center support is required
- Standard 150% fullness; 200% fullness available
- Expert hand-sewing and finishing with precise pattern matching and placement
- No details overlooked: double-turned and blind-stitched hems, weighted corners and seams for perfect draping
- Lining options for longevity, privacy, light control and insulation
- Ships in 7 business days
- Made in the U.S.A.
Colors and textures shown on screen may vary from actual materials, and may look different in your window. If you'd like more accurate match, please request free swatches before ordering.