Wendy Bellissimo Home Single Pleat DraperyStart Designing
Wendy Bellissimo Home Single Pleat Drapery
Love your space a little more with these gorgeous draperies in fabrics designed by Wendy Bellissimo. Featuring her signature design style and Smith & Noble's quality craftsmanship, they add casual elegance to a range of spaces. Finger pleats are spaced 4" to 5" apart in the double-turned, 4" deep heading, for a stylish look that always feels effortless. Drapery pins are pre-attached for use with traversing hardware. You may also mount with rings (sold separately).
- 4" heading with buckram (stiffener), double-turned to ensure strength and body
- Fabrics designed by Wendy Bellissimo, exclusively for Smith & Noble
- Pleat is tacked approximately 1-1/2" above the buckram
- Standard 150% fullness
- Expert hand-sewing and finishing with precise pattern matching and placement
- No details overlooked: double-turned and blind-stitched hems, weighted corners and seams for perfect draping
- Lining options for longevity, privacy, light control and insulation
- Made in the U.S.A.
Colors and textures shown on screen may vary from actual materials, and may look different in your window. If you'd like more accurate match, please request free swatches before ordering.