Reed, bamboo, grass, paper and jute. Fill the room with warmth, soft light and natural beauty. Woven by skilled artisans, our texture-rich shades are designed in-house with exceptional details such as finished headrails, fabric linings and sewn edge binding. Choose from a selection of exclusive styles, materials, colors and edge bindings for a truly custom look.
- Our Exotic Weaves of jute and thin reeds drape softly and gently filter light - consider adding lining for extra privacy and light control
- Our Classic Weaves are made of traditional bamboo, reed and grass patterns, offering a clean, tailored look
- Crafted from bamboo, reeds and grasses, our exclusive Scott Living materials combine gorgeous grays and whites with classic warm tones
- With a focus on cream-toned hues all inspired by basket weaves, we’ve collaborated with Wendy Bellissimo to update her line of Woven Wood Shades, exclusive to Smith & Noble
- From hand-finished headrails stained to match to mitered corners on edge binding, details make the difference
- Optimize your light control with our innovative operable liner; the liner may be raised or lowered independently of the shade – raise it to enjoy the natural beauty of your woven shade and lower it for privacy and/or room-darkening
- Create a look that’s all your own by adding fabric edge binding to your shade or valance – for a subtle effect, choose a solid in the same tone as your shade pattern, or add drama with a bolder contrast; bonus: fabric protects the edges of your shade, keeping it looking stylish for years to come – not available in Tailored style
- Available with Top Down Bottom Up cord control.
- To keep your home safe for kids and pets, choose shades with Cordless Control or Motorization, Certified Best For Kids
Note: Colors and textures shown on screen may vary from actual materials, and may look different in your window. If you'd like more accurate match, please request free swatches before ordering.