The crowning element for your windows. Fabric cornices add texture, drama, depth or a pop of color. Use alone or in combination with other window treatments. A Cornice can make a window appear larger and grander than it actually is, conceal the headrail of an under-treatment, and bring uniformity to windows of different heights.
- Available in our Smith & Noble, Scott Living and Wendy Bellissimo Fabrics
- Our Fabric Cornice features light weight wood construction and can be covered in most fabrics from our Collections (some exceptions, such as sheers, apply; fabric covers wood frame directly, with no fiberfill batting)
- Stunning Nailhead Trim available on Tailored Cornice
- Available up to 240" wide
- Fabric Cornices for Corner or Bay windows are available with our in-home design program
- The Ordered width is the measurement of outside edge to outside edge (may vary by thickness of the fabric); the inside dimension will be 2" narrower; be sure this smaller size is large enough to clear any under-treatments
- Quality craftsmanship for enduring style
- Custom sizing - large or specialty windows are no problem
- Handcrafted in the USA
Due to temporary shipping delays, Cornices will ship in 12 business days.
The crowning element for your windows - fabric cornices add texture, drama, depth or a pop of color. A cornice can make a window appear larger and grander than it actually is, conceal the headrail of an under-treatment or bring uniformity to windows of different heights. Handcrafted in USA.Learn More